Why do people blame parents for every little thing?
A Parent asks, I’ve noticed in this forum a lot that everyone blames problems on the parents. It’s really starting to get to me. I can’t imagine what all my parents could be to “blame” for.
Why is our first reaction to always blame parents for a teen’s or child’s behavior? I know it’s the first thing that comes to mind but why don’t we ever think of all the influences in a child’s life before placing blame on one particular thing.
What behavior do you think parents couldn’t be blamed for?
I’m just curious. Thanks!
- Why do people who are anti-adoption believe that all the rights should be retained by the birth parents?
- Q&A: Why do many teens fear telling their parents about depression and such?
- Children growing up too fast, and being exposed to adult things? Parents or society to blame?
- Help! For Parents Of Children With Behavioral And Emotional Problems.
- Stop Bad Child Behavior – Get Repair Kit For Parents.