I have no idea about pregnancy or miscarriage. I have not been planning to fall pregnant and have been on the pill for approx 3mths now. 2 weeks before my period was due, I started bleeding, really light at first and it has gradually gotten heavier. It sounds disgusting, but during the bleeding, I noticed it had chunks in it. I’m not sure what clots look like. Today my bleeding seems to look like it’s starting to get lighter, I’m into my 3rd week of bleeding and this is the time my normal period would be due. Now I’m experiencing severly painfull cramps. I can’t say I’ve been under any more stress than normal. I haven’t had nausea or aches and pains anywhere else. Maybe a fever today though. Could this be a miscarriage, or could it be something else? A week ago I saw my doctor and did a urine preg test, showed negative.
- How early in pregnancy can you have a miscarriage?
- How Long Do You Bleed After A Miscarriage?
- How Soon After A Miscarriage Should Or Usually Would Your Period Start Again?
- Has anyone ever had bleeding and still had a regular pregnancy? I am about five weeks pregnant?
- How do you know the difference between a miscarriage, chemical pregnancy, or just plain late period?