Could I Be Pregnant?
I’m scared that i might be pregnant, ive been having protected sex for a month now
and 4 days ago, Sunday 7 NOV i started the pill (called Loette). On the thurs the 4th my
period ended. On tues 9th i had sex using a condom, but it broke.
On wednesday afternoon (next day) i took the morning-after pill. I thought it just split
but today, 2 days after the condom broke, i realised the top part was still in
me so i took it out. There was still a bit of come in it and im really scared
the morning-after pill may not have been effective. The contraceptive pill i
started last saturday claims to work on the first day that it is begun, but I know their supposed to take a few months to kick in. I don’t know what to do, should i get another
morning-after pill tomorrow? I had always believed that sperm dies after a few
minutes, but is there any chance that i could get pregnant from the broken
condom left in me a day after getting the morning-after pill and 2 days after
having sex? please help thanks
- How likely is it to become pregnant if the condom broke during sex and he hadn’t finished?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Pregnant When Using The Pill Perfectly Without A Condom?
- I just had a D&C a little over two weeks ago, how long did it take for people to get pregnant after?
- What symptoms will i get if im pregnant and on the pill?
- Can taking the pill when unknowingly pregnant kill the baby?