Home » Parenting Q&A, Schooler


31 January 2011 No Responses

I would like to get in touch with parents of dyslexic children in Western Australia.
What are the names of schools that cater to dyslexics in W.A.?
Are the dyslexic parents association in W.A.?
Luqman Michel
[email protected]

Leave your response!

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

This is a Gravatar-enabled weblog. To get your own globally-recognized-avatar, please register at Gravatar.