Q&A: Am I entitled to 50% of a injury settlement in a divorce?
Question by shortnsweet: I live in Indiana and was served with divorce papers today. My husband was just awarded a huge settlement from a work injury and now he wants a divorce. He says Im not entitled to a penny. Am I entiltled to 50%.? Does anyone know the Indiana laws on this?
- Q&A: What is the cost of a divorce after settlement?
- Q&A: Obtaining items agreed to in divorce settlement?
- Q&A: why does a trophy wife of a rich businessman get millions of dollars during the divorce?
- Q&A: Is there a difference b/w filing for divorce and filing a divorce decree?
- Q&A: What happens in a divorce when my spouse is overseas?