blood type query?
A Parent asks, when i was an infant i had a blood test saying i was an O+.
when i was in primary school i had another blood test that said i was a O+.
now i am 28 and pregnant, they did another blood test which came back as A+.
because of the difference in my medical notes, they did the test a further two times, it kept coming back as A+.
is it possible for my blood type to change? I’ve never had any operations or transfusions.
is it possible that the two tests done earlier were incorrect?
were tests less accurate in the 80s?
- Does Blood Type Affect The Chance Of Conceiving?
- How long after missing my period can I have a blood test?
- Q&A: Has anyone had repeated negative results with home pregnancy tests, but a positive blood test at the doctors?
- How Accurate Is A Pregnancy Blood Test 7 To 8 Days After Conception?
- Has anyone had a blood clot during pregnancy and carried to full term?