Should I let my little sister sleep in my bed???
A Parent asks, If my little sister(4) gets up in the middle of the night and wants to get into my bed I don’t see a problem with that. If she gets comforted by that I think that there would be no problem but with previous answers on my questions it seems most people do have a problem with it. What do you think??
BTW i’m a guy(16)
- Sleeping Through the Night, Revised Edition: How Infants, Toddlers, and Their Parents Can Get a Good Night’s Sleep
- My sister is pregnant and is now full term. She is very uncomfortable and wants to have the baby?
- What Age Should You Give A Baby/toddler A Pillow To Sleep On At Night?
- I need help getting information on what to do with my defiant teenage sister. She is tearing my mom apart.?
- Worried about my step sister, HPV virus possibly pregnant? 15.?