Our Child Has Been Accepted At First Choice Primary School But We Want The Second Choice Instead.any Advice?
A Parent asks, Our child is already at the nursery of our second choice and it is alot nearer to home. We put it as second choice because the other school was slightly better. But we changed our mind and think she would be better off at second choice. We have
filled in form rejecting original first choice but nothing on form lets you say you want second choice. Will we get this automatically ?
- We Want Our Child To Go To The Second Choice Of Primary School. Any Advice?
- Are There Any Regulations That Force A Parent To Take Their Child To Primary School?
- Would you mind if your child’s primary school teacher wore a hijab (a muslim scarf)?
- When sharing gets out of hand in Primary School, what do you do?
- What is the most appropriate age to let your child[ren] walk alone to school* [ in your opinion ]?