There is breast feeding support for mothers but, what about the support for the Mums who bottle feed?
7 January 2010 No Responses
A Parent asks, Even support for the Mums who choose not to breastfeed, the ones who have no interest, does that make them bad mothers/women?
- Q&A: Happy Mothers Day,To All The Mums Over The World;?
- How do you feel about breast feeding in public & until what age should kids stop being breast fed?
- Q&A: a mothers day question for single mums?
- I am considering bottle feeding my baby. How do i respond to the breast feeding fanatics?
- Mums out there expressing or bottle feeding??