A Parent asks, Not that the bio parents of my step-son (who’s 2 BTW) are bad but they both feed him really unhealthy food all the time (chicken fingers, fries, hot dogs, mac’n'cheese, PB’n'J). When I try to give him healthier foods my partner tell me that he’s “too young to have that” but italian babies eat italian food, chinese babies eat chinese, and I make sure that its not spicy or anything.
How do I go about trying to change their minds on giving him this crap all the time?
There’s type 2 diabeties on both sides of the families and also obeasity so this is really important.
- People around the world – What did you given your baby as a “first food”? (Please read entire question)?
- Is it illegal for a step-parent to spank your child?
- If You Are A Full Time Step Parent Please Tell Me How Do You Find It?
- Conflicting Parenting Styles, Kids Backtalking/disrespecting Step-parent Even W/bio. Parent Present = Divorce?
- What age do babies start eating cheese and other finger foods?